Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Day 87

Friday November 12, 2010

Today I got a day of rest! With Eileen in town, I finally felt like I could escape and just be Rosy for a tiny bit. I spent the day with the Marbans. Linda took her daughters and me on a shopping spree at the annual Brochu-Walker designer sale! Amazing clothes!!!! Most beautiful and kind designer!! Linda spoiled me to the umpteenth degree!! Shopping was followed by fabulous food. It felt wonderful to be pampered, to just be a girl!

After a wonderful day with friends, I got to rest!! I have never rested like this. My mind, body and soul needed this rest!! It felt like decades since I had rested like this!!!! In fact, I have never rested this well. I was recharged. Although it was brief, it IS enough to sustain me for a long while!!! And I have a long while ahead of me. I am just thankful for my blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment